The Beer & Chocolate Tour
Taste amazing handmade chocolates, sample great local beers – both craft and traditional – and meet likeminded travellers.
Belgium's Two Treasures!
We will first stop by in various chocolate shops, where you will try amazing samples.
Crunchy hazelnut, dark ganache, salted butter caramel, as well as ginger, tea, coffee, saffron or chili... Forget what you already know, because you’re going to be surprised!
Unique to Brussels, the chocolatiers are always experimenting with new flavors, textures and cocoa bean types.
The second part is a Belgian Beer tasting session that will take you to bars and taverns around Grand Place. It's a great way to discover small taverns and mix with locals.
You will sample beers that are all completely different and all specific to Belgium.
Abbey beers, Trappists, Lambics, Krieks, Belgian IPAs, Triple Blonds, Double Browns... you name it!
During the tour, you will also learn about the city history, discover hidden corners and wander off the beaten path.
What's included :
- Friendly (sometimes funny) local guide
- Walking tour of the city center with highlights (Manneken Pis, Grand Place)
- Chocolate tasting tour in the most exclusive chocolate makers of Brussels
- Beer tasting session and overview of Belgian beer styles, in bars and taverns
- Cheese and cured meats nibbles
- A 10% discount in two chocolate shops
- MORE THAN 20 BELGIAN SPECIALTIES TASTED DURING THE TOUR!
Tuesday to Sunday
3pm - 7:30pm
€ 80 all tastings included
€ 30 for children from 6 to 16.
Children under 6 can join for free. Please book by email.
Discounts applies for groups of 6 people or more. Please book by email.
20 people max. per tour. Two guides when the group is above 12 people.
WHEN THE REGULAR 3PM TOUR IS FULL, YOU CAN CHECK IF WE HAVE SPOTS FOR THE 4PM TOUR ON: