Taste amazing handmade chocolates, sample great local beers – both craft and traditional – and meet likeminded travellers.
Belgium's Two Treasures!
We will first stop by in various chocolate shops, where you will try amazing samples.
Crunchy hazelnut, dark ganache, salted butter caramel, as well as ginger, tea, coffee, saffron or chili... Forget what you already know, because you’re going to be surprised!
Unique to Brussels, the chocolatiers are always experimenting with new flavors, textures and cocoa bean types.
The second part is a Belgian Beer tasting session that will take you to bars and taverns around Grand Place. It's a great way to discover small taverns and mix with locals.
You will sample beers that are all completely different and all specific to Belgium.
Abbey beers, Trappists, Lambics, Krieks, Belgian IPAs, Triple Blonds, Double Browns... you name it!
During the tour, you will also learn about the city history, discover hidden corners and wander off the beaten path.
What's included :
- Friendly (sometimes funny) guide
- Walking tour of the city center.
- Chocolate tasting tour in the most exclusive chocolate makers of Brussels (with a minimum of 10 different chocolates).
- Beer tasting session and overview of Belgian beer styles, in various bars and taverns of the city center (with a minimum of 6 different beers).
- Cheese and cured meats nibbles
- A 10% discount in two chocolate shops in the city center.
- Love !
Wednesday to Sunday
3pm - 7:30pm
In front of the Chocopolis shop between Novotel and Ibis Hotel
€ 75 all tastings included
Children under 6 can join for free.
€ 35 for children from 6 to 16 (cash).
Please contact us when booking with children (any age) to add them to the booking list.
WHEN THE REGULAR 3PM TOUR IS FULL PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL TO JOIN THE SECOND TOUR AT 2PM OR 4PM :